tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] DTest TraceXXXX: first working draft in CVS

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [Tsp-devel] DTest TraceXXXX: first working draft in CVS
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:33:59 +0200

2008/4/22, Thomas Decherf <address@hidden>:
> > May be next time we may exchange python code for
> > dtest.TraceManager
> > and
> > dtest.TraceHandler (an interface-like one would be enough for specs)
> >

>  Ok, good. Thanks a lot for your remarks.

Hi All Dtesters :)

I've just checked-in a first draft for Trace architecture which should
fits our needs.

there is:

dtest.TraceManager : the class handling trace whose API is used by
DTestMaster and attached DTesters and forward most of the call to the
registered:

dtest.TraceHandler : the base class for trace Handler

dtest.TAPTraceHandler: a TAP trace handler which is the default registered
                                    handler

dtest.MSCTraceHandler: an MSC trace handler

have a look at the updated
dtest/tests/dtest-tracetest example.

Remark (including patch) are welcomed.

--