tsp-devel

Re: [Tsp-devel] tsp ascii writer cannot write "char" data type

From: Bettina TANOH
Subject: Re: [Tsp-devel] tsp ascii writer cannot write "char" data type
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 10:27:44 +0200

I use tsp_bb_provider.
Because of lack of time, I did not try to uncomment the line, I found a walk around: I replaced the type of the data by INT8. All kinds of integer are handled by tsp_ascii_provider, so it works. I also thought that if the line is commented, this has been done on purpose. That's why I asked you the question. I just wanted to underline the problem.

Bettina