uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] SPI speed issues when transmitting a frame with radi

From: Charles Goyard
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] SPI speed issues when transmitting a frame with radio_send_frame()
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:32:02 +0200

Hi,

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> We provide an external "knob" to make the decision about early or late
> start.

This setup sounds plain and self-explanatory, so it looks good to me.

My feeling is that the API could be split into two parts:
- a low-level API with maximum control over simple things
- an "easy api" ala libcurl-easy that wraps common actions together

This could also be the end of the "while(1);" found in some places.

Regards,

--
Charles