uracoli-devel

[uracoli-devel] Code freeze for version 1.0

From: Axel
Subject: [uracoli-devel] Code freeze for version 1.0
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 07:27:57 +0200

Hallo Developpers,

I would kindly ask to wait with the check in of new features and also
ask to check in your recent changes that stabilize the current code.

In the next days I want to streamline the doxygen documentation and
roll a set of release candidate zip packages.

With the release of Daniels WiBo (wireless bootloader), we thought that
it is time for a version jump, since the libraries seems now to be
stable and usable.

Regards from Meissen, Axel