uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] IC-Boards version 1.2

From: Axel
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] IC-Boards version 1.2
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:44:05 +0200

Hallo Bjoern,

thanks for the patch I incorporated it with slight modifications.

a) I don't want to over represent this configuration nightmare
   from Incriquit, so I squeezed everything into board_ict_11.h
   and used as much as possible alases in board.cfg.

b) the atmega128 based boards are commented out, here we need
   a MCU abstraction. If I have time I will look, a while ago
   I did something similiar for a guy with a m128 board.

Bjoern, can you verify, if the incircuit boards, that you are
using, are working correctly with the current cvs code.

Cheers, Axel

PS: B.t.w. I'm really curious what reason is behind, that IC emptys
their crap box and solders the stone aged mega128's on their boards.

<sarcasm>
Maybe it is for educational purposes, to teach people how to work
with 4K RAM, for anything like BitCloud this boards will be quite
unusable. Additionally the CPU needs more current, maybe they
hold a bunch of Duracell shares too.
</sarcasm>