uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] MacOS compile problems

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] MacOS compile problems
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 05:48:04 +0100

Hello Torsten,

I have read in some older mails, that CrossPack is a good package to go with on Mac-OS. I checked the Release-Notes on
http://www.obdev.at/products/crosspack/download.html#releasenotes
and saw that the version 2012-02-17 uses exactly the same tool versions, we used in the workshop with the Bingo600 toolchain.

Can you give this package a trial and tell, if the problem disapears.

Axel