uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Baud rates

From: Vasilakes, Keith
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Baud rates
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 10:35:56 -0500

Because if I see 'calibrate' I think I'm expecting the osc freq to be fixed to
the design value.
So it should be calibrated to 8mhz because that's the frequency that the device
is supposed to run at.

Adjusting the frequency allows for making the osc freq something other than the
designed freq...

It's a small semantic issue I know.