usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] P4K Development

From: Adam J. P. Wood
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] P4K Development
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:51:59 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to write a patch to improve the P4K support. My problem is that I
don't have a P1K to test with. Right now my P4K is detected as a P1K and i
presume this is because the matching in the driver is too loose.

Is anyone else working on this?

If anyone can point me to differences in the devices that I can detect it
would help. I can see that the bcdDevice and SerialNumber fields of
usb_device_descriptor are both 0. So that doesn't help much.

Here's my output from dmesg:

usb 5-1.3: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 4
usb 5-1.3: not running at top speed; connect to a high speed hub
usb 5-1.3: new device found, idVendor=6993, idProduct=b001, bcdDevice=0
usb 5-1.3: new device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
usb 5-1.3: Product: VOIP USB Phone
usb 5-1.3: Manufacturer: Yealink Network Technology Ltd.

can someone with a P1K post something similar or point me to somewhere I can
find the same info.

Thanks,

Adam