usbb2k-api-dev

[Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4k Report

From: Francois Botha
Subject: [Usbb2k-api-dev] Yealink P4k Report
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:15:22 +0000

Hi,

I've just found this project and am very happy other people has these
phones!  I've had a P4K for a few months now and thought I'll give this
a whirl in Linux.

I've just checked out and compiled the module from CVS:

LCD Backlight, the Icons etc. seems to work okay, ditto for the keypad.
However, ALSA seems convinced that this USB audio device can only play
there is no record mixer at all.

Sound works fine over the device itself, mixer control is perfect -
however there is no Microphone or LineIn for the device so no record
functions work.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Thanks!
FB