usbb2k-api-dev

Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5

From: michel memeteau
Subject: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:13:57 +0200

Weird :

http://www.linuxmall.cl/dl/ipusb/install-SkypeMate.zip is 404 Now , I think this skype mate  binary is based on usbb2k project. But Yealink did not even tell us what they used exactly and did not even mention this project on thair page.

on this page , you will find a PDF about FC3 ( old ! )  install and the package which seems to be same

http://www.yealink.com/skypemate/support.htm

please tell us if it works , I never use skype and then never tried P1k or b2k with it  ... But I ll give a try with my p1k at least and latest skype version.  I CC yealink support , but I think they subscribed to this mailing liste anyway ?

BTW , Luiz Gustavo , you did not even tell us on which linux distro you are working ? which kernel ?