usbb2k-api-dev

Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5

From: Luiz Gustavo
Subject: Re: [Usbb2k-api-dev] SkypeMate Fedora core 5
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:17:57 -0200

I am sorry,

I am working with the "Fedora the 5 Cores Kernel 2.6.15".

I have an "usb telebox - BK2" and my installation of the SkypeMate present segmentation fault.

The support of the Yealink communicates that they do not have support for the Fedora Core 5.

Somebody has some idea of as to proceed for installation of this SkypeMate in sitema FC 5?

It forgives me for the English poor!
my language mother is the Portuguese!

Yours truly

 Lgcovizzi