RE: Problem with CLP

From: Jorge M. Pelizzoni
Subject: RE: Problem with CLP
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:09:04 -0300

As far as I understand (I'm not a GNU Prolog user actually. I do Oz),
you must be missing the distribute step and search itself. Constraint
propagation has its limits and that is just what you have just observed.
Someone out there please explain how he should complete his program in
order to search for a definite solution set by searching iteratively in
propagate-and-distribute steps.

Cheers,

Jorge.