varnamproject-discuss

[Varnamproject-discuss] changing scheme file

From: Jaydeep Singh
Subject: [Varnamproject-discuss] changing scheme file
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 03:13:04 +0530

While using varnam locally I found that some hindi features were not present
like-
i was not able to write rang ( रंग ) on the machine which gave रानग and रङ as only possibility. But the online version shows the prediction as it was trained.
So i changed the Hindi scheme file just a bit to add  "ं" ( devnagri anusvara).

Further Nasalization also needs to be added like  हाँ (haaN ) which too can only be predicted after making varnam to learn the words. I'm still testing it and some more vowel implementations. Please check the attached scheme file and guide further.

IRC-  wilderz