RE: iso image upload

From: Attila Nagy
Subject: RE: iso image upload
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:06:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

> >  Absolutely no prob. We're just glad to have them :) Jeff could you keep an
> > eye open for them and drop the absolute url to us when you get it in
> > position? Perhaps you could give Attila access to the directory where the
> > iso images will be stored so they can keep it updated as the need arises. I
> > don't know if this is feasible or not since I don't know what arrangements
> > you have made for storing the images.
> Sounds a good idea to me.  This is still much faster that posting the
> discs to Attila, although he does not get NZ postage stamps.
That's not a big problem :)

BTW, what does this mean? I can do updates with rsync to a remote site if
there is a need for it...

Attila Nagy                                    e-mail:  address@hidden
Budapest Polytechnic (BMF.HU)                   @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezo u. 15-17.           cell.: +3630 306 6758