Re: iso image upload

From: Philip Charles
Subject: Re: iso image upload
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:58:49 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 7 May 2001, Jeff Bailey wrote:

> On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 08:52:12AM -0700, Jim Franklin wrote:

> Is the ISO ready?  I can upload it to the right place now.  Use an
> absolute URL in the web pages and it will work both in testing and
> production.

It is a major operation getting the images onto a server.  I only have a
modem upload, so I hand the discs onto someone in the local polytechnic
who puts them onto a server where he has given me an account.  Attila
then downloads them and puts them up on the public server in Budapest.

The discs are in the hand of the polytech guy at the moment, but he has
not done anything about it yet and I don't want to offend him ....

It is crazy, as I know only too well.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     address@hidden - preferred.           address@hidden