Web page and stuff in general

From: Charles Goodwin
Subject: Web page and stuff in general
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 05:00:30 +0000

I'm one of 'them'... a windows user.  But I don't want to be... I want to get out of the world of Microsoft and into the world of OS (both Open Source and Operating System) Development, but I'm not a wizard coder either.

Having read some interesting articles about the hurd recently, it is something that really interested me.

What I do notice is the lack of a real web page for The Hurd.  (By that I mean there's very little you can learn about The Hurd from it's GNU home.)  That I can do, and pretty well at that (although www.dvtl.co.uk is one of the only pages I have online).  I would be happy to develop more of a community web page for The Hurd as both a way of getting personally more involved and a way of helping The Hurd move into a more accessible stage of it's life.

Is this an idea worth following up?

Cheers!

Charlie.