Wipe the Fat Off!

From: HotDeals
Subject: Wipe the Fat Off!
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:15:02 MST

Body Sculpture Lotion
with easycream.com
An Amazing New Way To Start Losing Inches And Reduce Cellulite
Beginning The First Day!

Great for the Stomach, Thighs, Hips, Arms, Buttocks,
Neck, Chin and even Love Handles!

Order yours Now!

Everyone has fat cells. Unfortunately, some fat cells naturally retain a higher percentage of fat then others, making it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to eliminate unwanted fat in certain areas of the body.  Since our bodies are programmed to store this fat, dieting and exercise usually fail to release it.

Thus, science must step in and do what we sometimes can't do on our own... LIBERATE STORED FAT!

Body Sculpture contains only natural active ingredients (no drugs, no aminophylline).  The formulating doctors state that because of its patented liposome technology, results can be seen within 30 days.  The alpha hydroxyl acids and essential oils will also dramatically improve the texture and appearance of your skin.

Order yours Now!

Remove yourself from this list by either:
Entering your email address below and clicking REMOVE:
OR
This message was sent to address address@hidden
pmguid:ud.vbd.7imqm

pmg