Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)

From: Ian Duggan
Subject: Re: Central Hurd web (Was: question about booting hurd)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 01:50:28 -0800

I did some work as well, but I have not been able to contact [Jim
Franklin] recently. Does anyone know where he went? I don't think
his work ever made it into public view. :(

I tried to get ahold of him near the end of the summer and he did not
reply to my emails.  I would very much like to see that stuff get
updated, and the work you guys did get displayed.

Do you have an account on Savannah?

Yes, I have an account on Savannah. The user id is "ijcd". What do I need to do?

--Ian