Re: Patch to docs.html and annoying news blurb for User's Guide

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Patch to docs.html and annoying news blurb for User's Guide
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 11:28:41 +0100

Okie, this is weird.  I haven't recived Tom's initial message and had
to look it up in the archives.  The only nitpick I have about the news
entry is that one should use absolute paths, i.e not docs.html but
/software/hurd/docs.html or some such.  But since it is such a minor
nitpick the person applying the patch can fix it. :-)

Now I will hunt for the evil troll who eats my mail...