Re: Patch to docs.html and annoying news blurb for User's Guide

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Patch to docs.html and annoying news blurb for User's Guide
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:25:14 +0100

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 01:43:40PM -0600, Tom Hart wrote:
> The diff (created via diff -u docs-orig.html docs.html) for docs.html is
> attached; yell at me loudly if I've done anything wrong.
>
> As for a small, Marcus-annoying news blurb, how's about:

> The GNU/Hurd User's Guide is now accessible through the <A
> HREF="docs.html">Documentation</A> section of the Hurd web pages.
>
> Many thanks to everyone for the encouragement on the guide. =)

If you really want to get the best out of this, how about putting the guide
physically into the www.gnu.org/software/hurd tree, and link to it in the
various formats (texinfo, html, pdf, etc), just like it's done with the
reference manual?

I can add you to the webhurd project in savannah, and you can just maintain
the guide in there.

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden