Re: Revised Patch for docs.html

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Revised Patch for docs.html
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:34:42 +0100

   As for the directory containing the User's Guide, I'd like to confirm:
   to add it, I'd do:

   cvs add users-guide

I think a better name for the directory is `hurd-user-guide'.  But
yeah, cvs add the directory, then the files, and commit them as the
final step.  Since `cvs add' only registers files/directories, and
`cvs commit' adds the actual contents of the file to the repository.

The patch looks fine and has my blessing, could you also write a nice
little news blurb that can be added to whatsnew.html?