Re: Am I missing something?

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Am I missing something?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:00:54 +0200

Eric Fluger <address@hidden> writes:

> All of which contain old news. It would be nice to get an update onto
> kerneltrap. Perhaps the really issue here has less to do with what is
> or is not happening, than how the project looks to the average
> data-mook.

IMHO it is important that people are aware of what happens.  So
people should go out and post stuff about GNU/Hurd on kerneltrap,
osnews, slashdot, send in news items for hurd.gnu.org.

That said, I am guilty.  I think a lot needs to be done, but I don't
feel like I am the right person to do it.  I don't like writing, etc.
>From what I noticed most people are not interested in this kind of
stuff.  Perhaps you are?

--
Marco