Re: Am I missing something?

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Am I missing something?
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:48:05 +0000

address@hidden (Alfred M. Szmidt) writes:

> Can't the l4hurd project be removed completely?

That is what I would prefer.  I see there is a notice that the project
is dead on this site.  This is a problem because the project to port
the Hurd to L4 is most certainly not dead.

I've noticed this because this site was the first hit on google.  So
IMHO the site can better be removed or the description about this
project could be improved.  I hope that this can be done before a lot
of potential hackers are scared away because of this message.

Thanks,
Marco