Re: Am I missing something?

From: Ian Duggan
Subject: Re: Am I missing something?
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:32:49 -0800

Yes, the information is quite dated. I've been out of the loop for quite
sometime now.

I'm not sure how the bright red message at the top about the project being
dead got there. Someone else has added that.

I'd love to just update the page with better information, or turn it over to
someone who can better keep it updated.

--Ian