Re: Errors in the Hurd User's Guide

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Errors in the Hurd User's Guide
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:25:39 +0100

   I'm a GNU/Linux user and was recently introducted to the Hurd
   project.  Reading through the user guide
   (http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/users-guide/using_gnuhurd.html) I
   noticed a number of minor errors. If you'd like, I'd be more than
   willing to edit the user guide for spelling and grammar as well as
   content (to the limited extent that I can).

Any such updates would surley be apperciated.

But I am not sure what the rules for getting this applied are.
Thomas, what rules do you want to be followed? I'm assuimng you are
the maintainer of said guide.  Do you want to proof check the stuff
before it gets committed?  What about copyright assignments?