Re: Dead site?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Dead site?
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:05:42 +0100

   It just needs somebody to actively care about it.

Nobody seems to be intersted in this to begin with, I have asked on
several occasions if someone would like to collect news bits about the
Hurd, but nobody has done so.

I have also asked several Debian GNU/Hurd hackers to post the stuff
they post to kerneltrap.org, but they have not done so (and some half
flat out refused to do so, which is sad)

In short, nobody cares about the What's New page, and I have been
thinking if it is not wiser to just remove it since it is just a
burden and people complain about the "lack of news".

Cheers.