San Diegans WIN Big with Frutaiga!

From: Carlsbad Company Invitation
Subject: San Diegans WIN Big with Frutaiga!
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 04:14:49 -0500

San Diegans Are Making Money!

San Diegans Are Making Money With Frutaiga

San Diegans Are Making Money At Home With Frutaiga

This is your invitation:

Have you ever wanted to create a business from home? Do you have a little of the entrepreneurial spirit deep down inside?

Imagine a local Carlsbad company having what is being called "The next $100 million product"?

Yes, it is real! AND it is right here in your backyard. Frutaiga, the next $100 million beverage company just launched out of Carlsbad, and we are rapidly exanding distribution of the product.

People are flying in from Florida, Nevada, Arizona, Georgia and all over the country to look at this amazing product and company.

We have some of America's top entrepreneurs right here in San Diego forming one of the top teams in the country. The owners of the company bring years of success to the table on both the product and the business. Frutaiga is expanding rapidly, your timing is perfect! Any intelligent person would look at the facts before making a decision. Sometimes big things come our way in life and it is up to us to recognize them.

We would like to invite you to tour the company offices in Carlsbad, and see for yourself the impact Frutaiga can have on your finances and health. You will not be sold. We are building a team of like minded people who WANT to make make their dreams come true.

Call today, we have several options for the times available.

You will be given a complete information package
to take with you for your review.

Frutaiga will change many peoples futures right here in San Diego...Maybe yours?

Call Today - 1-800-546-5883 to schedule a time. If we are taking other calls please leave a message and we will get right back with you.

San Diegans Are Making Money With Frutaiga

Not interested in receiving more?
FLP 4535 W Sahara #105 LVNV 89102 or Click here:
Unsubscribe
You will NEVER hear from us again.

Your ad to this list - Send us an email here
with your name, phone number and the best time to call.