Re: the hurd homepage translation

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: the hurd homepage translation
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:18:30 +0200

   Should I be contacting some translation team instead?

Nope, this is the place.  Nice work translating the pages, and since
I'm also Polish, I also quickly checked the translation, very nice!

Could you send a patch that updates the corresponding English pages so
that the have links to the newly translated Polish versions?  (Please
just inline it, no need to encode it using base64 or whatever)

I'll commit your translated version as is in a few hours/days.

Thank you for contributing, and happy hacking!