Re: News blurb

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: News blurb
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 12:12:55 +0200

   > Commited the following.

   Below is an update of the Esperanto side.

Thanks, will commit shortly.

   BTW, this new translation again raises the question of whether we
   should use CSS or not (it does use it).

Well, each translator is free to use whatever means he wishes aslong
as the pages look as the main page.  I'd prefer not to use this CSS
magic for the English pages since I don't understand it.

   Note that I'm unsure whether announcing translations in
   `whatsnew.html' is a good thing.

I only mention the inital translation by someone.  If more people
object, I can stop this practise.