Re: ikiwiki answers offlist?

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: ikiwiki answers offlist?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:08:17 +0100

Hello!

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 09:23:00AM +0100, Arne Babenhauserheide wrote:
> Did someone already answer the mails about helping with ikiwiki offlist?

No, not yet.  If I count correctly, we now have five people who want to
help with Perl coding.  Before they can start working, I have to write
down what actually needs to be done.  And we surely don't want to have
all five of them working on the same thing...  (But how to decide who'll
work on what?)

Regards,
 Thomas