Re: ikiwiki answers offlist?

From: Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: ikiwiki answers offlist?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:21:54 +0100

Am Donnerstag 30 Oktober 2008 22:08:17 schrieb Thomas Schwinge:
> No, not yet.  If I count correctly, we now have five people who want to
> help with Perl coding.  Before they can start working, I have to write
> down what actually needs to be done.  And we surely don't want to have
> all five of them working on the same thing...  (But how to decide who'll
> work on what?)

Just post a list of what needs to be done on the public list and ask people to
sign up for one or two of the items in the list by adding their names in an
answer mail along with a deadline, when they expect to finish the part (so
people disappearing into oblivion (for whatever reason - I can think of many
good ones why even the best people can suddenly disappear) don't take up some
part for far too long).

And ask them to comment on parts.

Best wishes,
Arne, hopefully not sounding bald and cranky again ;)

-- My stuff: http://draketo.de - stories, songs, poems, programs and stuff :)
-- Infinite Hands: http://infinite-hands.draketo.de - singing a part of the
history of free software.
-- Ein Würfel System: http://1w6.org - einfach saubere (Rollenspiel-) Regeln.