Re: CSS help

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: CSS help
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:52:59 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 11:50:36AM +0200, Thomas Schwinge wrote:

> Anatoly, Colin, is one of you two able to suggest a way to make the
> first news item's box on <http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/news.html>
> smaller, so that it doesn't span the full height of the sidebar?

I hope you don't mind if I reply instead... ;-)

The problem here is that the news items don't get the "newsitem" class
assigned here (unlike on the main page), so the "overflow: auto" on
.newsitem doesn't take effect. Fix it by either making sure we get the
"newsitem" class here as well, or add the "overflow: auto" to
.inlinepage.

-antrik-