Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.

From: Philippe Plantier
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:32:27 +0100

Joseph Simmons wrote:

Hogne Håskjold wrote:

Hi

I think 'O' is designated for orc castle, althought it seems the gfx
for it never turned up. I guess it's ok to use the letter for
something else.
There never were any plans for the orcish castle. I once accidentally
committed a terrain.cfg that had it listed, but there probably never
will be an orcish castle.

Actually, I once started to work on an orcish castle. But it turned to be ugly, so I never talked to it about anyone :) Anyway, do never say naver, maybe one day I (or someone else) will actually complete this task.

But this is fine for me if O is used for something else, for the matter.

Cheers,

Ayin