Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.

From: John McNabb
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:16:30 -0500 (EST)

The changes to the config files has been done. 'N' is now the ruin
graphic, 'Q' is the sunken ruin (in coastal waters) and 'q' is the
swamp-ruin. Also note that it is now possible to have two or more keeps
adjacent to each other. Enjoy

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, John McNabb wrote:

> Ok, after the feed-back I think I will propose using 'N','Q', and 'q',
> for the ruin, sunken, and swamp castles.  I hadn't realized that O was the
> letter for the proposed but never implimented orcish castle, but since I
> have some ideas about how one might go about making one, I am not ready to
> blow it away yet.  The 'Q' and 'q' also has the nice feature that they
> both represent sunken castles of one variety or another.  I will probably
> commit these changes in the next day or so.
>
> John (aka Darth Fool)

        "In theory, theory and practice are the same,
                but in practice they're different."
John W. C. McNabb