[Wesnoth-dev] I'm back!

From: Alex Turner
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] I'm back!
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:39:35 -0600

Well, after 3 months of constant college work and studying and things that aren't Wesnoth, my workload has finally gotten to the point where I can start thinking of contributing to this game which I love once again. I am in the process of checking out CVS to gain some understanding of what I have missed. Although I have been reading the forums and changelog to some extent, I haven't actually played a Wesnoth game in some time, so I will have to get used to it again. I'll be spending some time on IRC like the old-days in an attempt to reconnect with the community and developers.
As for what I can contribute:
Before I went on 'sabbatical' I was the balance guru, with the Dwarves/Knaglons as my pet project. After being away for so long, I doubt I will be able to execute this responsibly, so I'll stay away from the 'Commit' button until I am once again intimatly farmiliar with the units. So I'm willing to take suggestions as to how I can be of use. I would submit that I could be helpfull mapping, as my map Weslin Bridge seems rather popular. Does Wesnoth still need good offical maps? My CVS hasn't gotten that far yet :-)

WOOOOO! I'm back!

-Alex Turner aka AT

Disclaimer: I'm writing this after an exam, so apologies for incoherance/stupidity greater than normal.