Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Top panel

From: Asa Swain
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Top panel
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:06:50 -0800 (PST)

Personally I like the top panel the way it is. The
time of day image is a nice break between the map and
the unit info. And the order of the gold, income,
expenses etc. along the top makes sense to me. Mainly
I'm just used to the interface becuase it has been the
same for over a year, but I don't see a big reason to
change it.

-Asa