Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Making water units sane

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Making water units sane
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:45:31 -0600

I've been gone for a few days, so I didn't get a chance to see the mail, but, it works for me.

On Mar 20, 2005, at 10:32 PM, David White wrote:

David White wrote:

I think that water units -- especially the Merman Hunter need to be made a little weaker to make them work in multiplayer on maps with substantial amounts of water. I think we should make the following changes:

In the absence of any objections, I am committing this change to CVS.

David