Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:59:34 -0500

I'm sorry, but I think this patch is too complicated to add after a feature freeze. It modifies a data file, and four functions across three source files. It takes me longer than two minutes to comprehend. This leaves the possibility of bugs being added and so I can't allow it.

It's far more complicated than, say, my change to add 'berserk' back in, which is about the furthest I would be happy to violate feature freeze by.

David