Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Translatinos in 1.0
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:45:09 +0200

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 07:59:34PM -0500, David White wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I think this patch is too complicated to add after a
> feature freeze. It modifies a data file, and four functions across three
> source files. It takes me longer than two minutes to comprehend. This
> leaves the possibility of bugs being added and so I can't allow it.

Well, the first 3 hunks are quite trivial, just implementing the
parsing/storage of the new field, built by cut'n'paste from existing
similar fields, so I thought these would cause no problem.

The only 2 hunks I considered non-trivial were the last 2 function,
one of which (the most complicated change) is unused, so we can drop
it.

That said, the last word is up to you.  We will also have to decide
how we handle the incomplete translations (my opinion is that we
should ship them anyway).

--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: