[Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Removing TDH from mainline
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:36:34 +0200

I think that we should remove TDH from mainline right after the release of 0.9.3. I think it should be moved to wescamp, because there already are so many translations for it and it should be put onto the campaign server. This way all the work done for it is not lost. And translators can concentrate more on the mainline translations. Maybe we could even make this one an example, how a usercampaign that conforms the parser has to look like?
At least it should go out of mainline very soon.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic