[Wesnoth-dev] cleanup in images/misc

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] cleanup in images/misc
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 00:40:11 -0500

Bumping this topic, as I think we should do this before 1.0.

Several items inĀ images/misc should probably be moved to images/items:

ball.png
cage.png
chest.png
item-darktome.png
item-flamesword.png
item-healingpotion.png
item-holywater.png
item-sceptreoffire.png
item-staff.png
item-stormtrident.png
trapdoor.png

Moving the items will break all references to them, but it will any time we do it, and I think we really ought to get it over with before 1.0.

The reason I bring this up before a switch to subversion is that I actually have new images for several of these (such as the potions).