Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] investigating typefaces

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: Re[2]: [Wesnoth-dev] investigating typefaces
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:41:45 +0200

> This would imply that we could drop FreeSans also.  This is the only
> western typeface containing codepoints which were used in a translation
> (Greek and at the time also Latin) that were not also supported in
> DejaVuSans.

Sorry, but greek is the only translation at the moment that uses these
codepoints. They are replaced in the Latin translation. And it even
looks like we could drop the support for freesans in 1.0, because it
will be hard for greek to make it in. Though I heard that santi is
working on the translation now.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic