[Wesnoth-dev] Leaving for some days

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Leaving for some days
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:11:16 +0200

Hi, people :)

After a hard summer of work I'm going five days on holidays to the Pyrenees :)

I'll be back in Sunday and I expect to be able to release 1.0rc1 (if
everything goes fine and the MP lobby agrees) in Sunday night/Monday.

I would like to know if somebody (ettin, Jetryl, ...?) has any
good/funny/impressive ideas for the 1.0 announcement. Please, if you have
suggestions for it we need to know them ASAP, as they may include the work of
translators/artists/web designers.

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es