windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] svn access & image sources

From: Osama KM
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] svn access & image sources
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:34:19 +0300

On Monday 16 November 2009 03:40:30 Fabio Varesano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we almost have completed translated windows7sins.org into Italian.

Great.

> I'm not experienced with savannah.. but it looks like I just need to
> ask to be included into the group becoming a member.. I did that some
> days ago but my request is still pending. What should I do?

It's very easy.. Register a "normal" account on Savannah and then go to
https://savannah.gnu.org/my/groups.php?words=Windows%207%20Sins%20Translations#searchgroup

to request an account.

You must also generate a SSH key, if you don't already have one Scroogle for a
HOWTO, and upload it to your Savannah account.

If you have any question, please login to #gnu in freenode and talk to mattl
or me (OsamaK), but I don't have very much knowledge in SVN+SSH (I don't even
know how I could checkout the repo :P).

> Moreover, are the images sources available (GIMP/Inkscape or SVG)?
> That would really help translating images!

In Arabic, we did it without the source.. I think it isn't too hard to
translate the images without source.

Thank you for your work! Windows really sucks, so let more people know that.
;)

--
Osama Khalid
Windows 7 is a new era of restrictions. <http://windows7sins.org>