windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Flyer Translation in Malayalam(Indian)

From: ineiev
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] Flyer Translation in Malayalam(Indian)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:29:47 +0000

Hello, Sameer;

Sameer wrote:
With a sudden spurt and energy, me along
> with Mr sanal kumar (school teacher),
> has completed the translation of the flyer into Malayalam
> (South Indian Language).

Thank you!

I guess i need to get a savannah account and upload it to the website.

I think you could upload it to LibrePlanet, because as far as I know
there is no Malayalam translations yet. you could start a new section at
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:Windows_7_Sins#Translations; you'll need
to register there rather than at savannah.

However, if you are going to provide a complete translation of the website
you'll most probably want to get a savannah account.

Kind regards