wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Release this weekend?

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Release this weekend?
Date: 19 Jul 2003 13:41:25 -0700

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 08:14, Kevin Smith wrote:
> If possible, I would like to have our 0.1 release this weekend.

I suddenly came down with a moderate head cold this weekend (headache,
etc), so I'm not sure I'm really up to doing a release today or
tomorrow. I still want to do one soon, because I'll be out of town next
weekend. Maybe we can put one together during next week.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all your problem reports, fixes, etc.
We're making good progress.

Kevin