wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Release this weekend?

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Release this weekend?
Date: 18 Jul 2003 08:14:53 -0700

If possible, I would like to have our 0.1 release this weekend. I think
it should consist of the following packages:

1. Source tarball
2. Linux binary library
3. MSW binary library (or two?)
4. Max OS X binary library (optional)
5. Samples

Do we need separate MinGW and VC++ binary releases, or are they already
compatible with each other? Will Roy or Park be available to send me a
latest built version later this weekend?

I know the OS X version is still very rough, so I'll update the readme
to describe the situation. I would need to get the binary from John, but
since it's still so rough I consider the OS X binary to be optional.

The samples would always be in the source package. Should we include the
samples with each binary library, or have them as a separate download?

Thanks,

Kevin