wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Status update

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Status update
Date: 11 Aug 2003 20:44:06 -0700

Hi Gour,

Do you think you could put together a section for the README file that
describes what MinGW and/or MSW folks need to do to get everything
compiled and working?

A lot of great tips have gone by on this list, but since I can't test
them, I don't want to be the person who summarizes them.

It would be great if someone could also do the same thing for OS X. It
can be rough, but at this point anything is better than nothing.

Kevin