wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Status update

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Status update
Date: 11 Aug 2003 20:49:16 -0700

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 08:47, Gour wrote:
> Kevin Smith (address@hidden) wrote:
>
> > I just wanted to apologize for the silence the last couple weeks. Of the
> > last three weekends, I have been out of town for two and sick for the
> > other. Combine that with buying a new computer and looking for a new
> > place to live, and...well...my life is almost as busy as some of the
> > other folks on the list. Ok. I'm done whining.

Well, I'm not really done yet, I guess. This weekend I'm busy hosting an
out-of-town guest, next weekend I might be coding long hours at work,
and the two weekends after that I'll be out of town (see below). So I'm
going to try to squeeze in whatever wxruby time I can, and hope to put
out our 0.1 release, from rubyforge, by the 24th. But if I miss that, it
won't happen until Sept 15. Grrrr.

I'm flying through Frankfurt to Croatia, to attend this conference:
http://www.tacticaltech.org/summersource/

So if anyone happens to be going there, or live in those areas, let me
know off-list and we'll see if we can meet up.

Kevin