wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] wxRuby has started moving to rubyforge...

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] wxRuby has started moving to rubyforge...
Date: 12 Aug 2003 21:33:08 -0700

Tonight, I successfully imported the current wxRuby source code to
rubyforge:
  http://rubyforge.org/projects/wxruby/

Right now, the rubyforge and savannah copies should be identical, but it
wouldn't hurt for someone else to double check my work (hint, hint). I
do not plan to check in any further changes to savannah--all my work
will now be at rubyforge (unless something goes horribly wrong).

I have started the creation of a mailing list over there (wxruby-users),
but it is not available yet. It should be working within a day or so.
But don't worry! I will provide plenty of warning before forcing
everyone to use that mailing list instead of this one.

I have not yet set up a project homepage. Perhaps some helpful volunteer
could offer to take on that task.

If anyone has ideas for how to make this transition as smooth as
possible, I would love to hear them.

Kevin